What is Canada Tourist Visa?
Canada Tourist Visa is a Canadian immigration option allowing tourists to visit Canada for tourism and leisure purposes. It is a temporary visa issued for a maximum period of 6 months. It is also popularly known as Canadian Temporary Resident Visa (TVR) or Canada tourist visa.
Find out more about Canada Tourist Visa with the help of this article.
Eligibility Requirements for Canada Tourist Visa
To meet the eligibility requirements for a tourist visa, the following things have to be expressed to the immigration authorities:
- Your passport should be valid.
- Your health is in good condition.
- You may have to perform a medical examination.
- You should have the financial funds to pay for your expenses in Canada.
- You don’t have any criminal records
- You do not intend to pose a risk to security.
- You agree to comply with all the Canadian laws
- You have a place of residence outside Canada and other binding links to make sure that after your visit to Canada you will surely return home.
- You will leave Canada once your visiting period ends.
- You have no intention of pursuing or undertaking job in Canada
Types of Canada Tourist Visa:
- Single entry visa
- Multiple entry visa
Documents Required for Canada Tourist Visa Application:
- Original Passport
- Two passport size photographs taken recently.
- The name and birth date of the travel must be stated on the backside of the photograph.
- Provide No Objection Certificate (NOC) from current employee.
- Cover letter referring to travel details, traveler details, visit purpose and length of stay. (The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and must be addressed to the Visa Officer of Canadian High Commission, New Delhi)
- Salary slips from the Employer’s application / Appointment Letter / NOC (Employment Proof)
- Original bank statements highlighting Credit Card / Travelers Cheque / Foreign Exchange / Property Paper / Occupational Viability and Fixed Deposits transactions taken place in the past 6 months.
- Fill the Visa Application Form carefully.
- All the relevant documents must be submitted.
- Pay Online.
- Passport validity must be at least six months.
- There must be at least three blank pages in your passport.
- Passport must be obtained during the last 10 years.
- Hand written passports are strictly prohibited.
- Photograph must be taken in the last 3 months.
- Photo must be taken against white or light grey background
- The Photo should be showing full face.
How to Apply?
Getting a Canada Tourist Visa is quite easy. Just follow these steps and get your visa in few working days:
Precautions to avoid visa rejection and delay in Dubai Visa Processing
If you are a mobile user, then download Canada Visa App for an exceptional visa processing experience.
Stay tuned with us for the latest updates of Canada Tourist Visa. You can also contact us at +91 94294 81383 or write to us at email@example.com. Our Gujju Tours Travel Experts will be happy to help you and contact you in the next 24 hours.