Follow these steps and get your Malaysia Visa in few working days:
- Fill out the Malaysia Visa application form carefully.
- Submit all the mandatory visa documents.
- Pay Malaysia visa fees online.
Types of Malaysia
- Single Entry Visa
- Multi Entry Visa
- Transit Visa
Documents Required for Malaysia Visa Application:
- Original Passport is mandatory
- Original confirmed return flight tickets
- Original Passport Required
- 2 Photographs with White Background taken recently
- Birth Certificates for minors
- Evidence of Hotel Reservation
Documents required for Malaysia Tourist Visa:
- All the common documents are mandatory.
- In case of your visit to a relative, an invitation or cover letter indicating the details of the accommodation is required.
- If you are travelling with a child under the age of 13 years, the NOC or child’s birth certificate should be provided.
- All common documents are mandatory.
- Company cover letter on the letter head indicating the purpose and period of stay on the letter head.
- Malaysian Company’s invitation letter.
- Passport should have a minimum validity period of 6 months.
- Passport should have at least two blank pages.
- Passport must have been issued within the previous 10 years.
- Handwritten passports are restricted.
- Photograph must be taken against light gray/ white background within three months.
Documents for Malaysia Business Visa:
Precautions to avoid rejection of Malaysia Visa
If you are a mobile user, then download Malaysia Visa App for an exceptional visa processing experience. Stay tuned with us for the latest updates of Malaysia Visa or If you want Malaysia Visa than You can also contact us at +91 94294 81383 or write to us at email@example.com. Our Gujju Tours Travel Experts will be happy to help you and contact you in the next 24 hours.